Are you ready for the next step?
Connected Data Group, located with its office in Culemborg, The Netherlands, specializes in Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Virtualization and Analytics. Due to the rapidly growing demand for our services, we are immediately looking for multiple
Senior Technical Data Consultants
with an extensive technical background in the Data & Analytics field who want to work with us on complex data challenges in order to create valuable data solutions for our customers.
You enjoy intensive cooperation and communicating with your colleagues, customers and partners, you excel independently within your own area of expertise and quickly switching between a diversity of complex customer assignments is what you are looking for. Working pragmatically, with a solid conceptual foundation is what you are known for.
In addition, you are able to quickly understand data-technical complex issues and come up with solutions that fit the requirements of the customer and are in line with the vision of Connected Data Group.
The field of Data and Analytics is constantly evolving and together with your colleagues and all the facilities that we have set up for this (labs, internal workshops, coaching) you research and implement our solutions at customers in various industries.
Knowledge = power but sharing knowledge is the key to the solution. You are therefore also welcome to share your knowledge as a teacher at our Connected Data Academy. Knowledge sessions, training and workshops are familiar territories for you and as a teacher at our Academy, you will spend part of your time on this.
We are immediately looking for a number of senior technical data consultants
who want to develop further in the following content areas:
- Data and Analytics technical architecture (design and implementation)
- Data automation, data pipelines and data modeling
- TIBCO Data Virtualization (data layer design and implementation)
- SingleStore – the database of now (operational and analytical database)
- Microsoft Azure platform (focus on data services)
As a Senior Technical Data Consultant you bring the following:
Demonstrable extensive knowledge and experience (minimum 5 to 10 years) with:
- Technical data architectures (analysis, design, implementation)
- (T / PL / ANSI) SQL expertise (analytical SQL, procedures, dynamic SQL)
- Data warehousing (data modeling, conceptual knowledge, ETL / ELT)
- Data modeling (Data Vault, ODS, Star schemas, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure (Azure Table Storage, Database as Service, Synapse, Cosmos DB)
- Master data, metadata and reference data management within a more complex Data & Analytics environment
- Experience with Data Virtualization is a plus, but not a requirement
What do we offer you:
A growing team with senior Data & Analytics colleagues and international cooperation partners within an organization where knowledge sharing, collaboration, exciting assignments and healthy business operations are central. We are active worldwide and when this is possible again, you would like to go to a client or partner for a few days to work on location. Working remotely is fully supported by us with all the necessary facilities. We naturally offer you an attractive package of benefits, we would be happy to tell you more about it in a personal conversation.
If you would like more information or want to talk to us, we would love to hear from you!
Antoine Stelma & Erik Fransen,
Founders Connected Data Group