A modern data landscape is in high demand!
TIBCO and the Connected Data Group are addressing the challenges of their customers for an agile approach, lower costs and the need for effective analytics & AI applications based on one shared truth. We are sharing our experience, the architectures and the customer stories.
How can a data landscape meet the latest needs of your lines of business? How can a modern enterprise and its business partners address the challenges of hybrid application landscapes, connected systems, and the need for solid and refreshed data for AI applications?
In this webinar TIBCO and the Connected Data Group are addressing the challenges of their customers for an agile approach, lower costs and the need for effective analytics & AI applications based on one shared truth. We are sharing some of the most interesting stories and values realized.
– How can data delivery with a data warehouse or data lake be transformed to be more agile? Bringing cloud and on-premise data sources together through one standard data delivery interface.
– How can a central data fabric support modern digitalisation approaches of today’s enterprises? Avoiding data silos that everyone in the organization can access the same single truth.
– How to keep data delivery stable while changing major parts of the IT landscape? Switching to S/4HANA brings numerous advantages and makes the entire migration process easier, faster and more transparent.
– How to create a consistent semantic data layer within your IT applications? For centralized reporting, it is important to have a common data model available to bring all data together. Using a practical example, we show how this challenge can be mastered.
– How can master and reference data management support current BI initiatives? Implement centrally managed reference data and governance to create a holistic data structure for enterprise BI solutions.
Register at: https://lnkd.in/esZ9EpP