The need to rationalize data architectures in order to provide zero-latency analytics, be exponentially scalable, and exploit cloud platforms, has grown. For many years, special-purpose databases have served organizations very well. But for today’s data-intensive applications, good is no longer good enough.
The database-per-workload approach has caused data infrastructure sprawl, which is complex and costly. As the data intensity of modern workloads has grown, so has the problem. Solving it demands a new approach.
A Unified database is emerging as a key solution by bringing together multiple workloads and data types within one unified platform to deliver the speed, scale, and agility that organizations need.
Join us for an interactive webinar to learn more about:
- How organizations should be thinking about database sprawl and rationalizing their data architectures
- Introduction and basics of a Unified database
- The impact of including both analytical and transactional workloads in one unified architecture
- How SingleStore uniquely supports multiple workloads with Universal Storage
- Rick van der Lans, Industry Analyst, R20/Consultancy
- Sukki Sandhar, VP International Presales at SingleStore
- Antoine Stelma, Founder/Partner of Connected Data Group
Register now at: